Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Warhammer 40k T'au

A while back I said that Thomas and I were collecting a fantasy wargame called Warhammer. But now, we've started to collect a sci-fi wargame called Warhammer 40,000(or 40k), named because it's set in the year 40,000 AD.

Thomas is collecting the Space Marines, genetically altered human soldiers in really cool power armour, and I am collecting the T'au, a race that's only 6,ooo years old and as, if not more, advanced than the humans.

I have begun to paint my miniatures but I have been unable to finish them thanks to rain and I've been constantly repairing them because the wind blows them off the table and keeps breaking them.

ARRRRRGH!!!!!!!!

I'll post some photos of what they look like when they're repaired and finished.

My Theme:

The theme for my T'au army is that they are mercenaries, rogues from the T'au race. To enhance this theme, I have given one of them a Space Marine shoulder pad instead of the normal one, another one a Bolter(the main Space Marine gun), another one a Bolt Pistol(Space Marine pistol) and the last one a big knife that goes the whole way down his leg!!!!

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]