Thursday, August 10, 2006

About Me.

Hello, I am Anthony, I just turned eleven years old this week!

I like Skateboarding, Surfing, reading, Bike riding, playing the Piano and I also like Warhammer 40,000.

I live in a hills suburb of Sydney. Before we moved here last year, we lived in Adelaide and before that we lived in Western Australia.

I have a newspaper round and I get paid about $30.00 every month.

I have six older brothers, three of whom still live in Adelaide. But they come here for visits and last year I and two other brothers went to stay in Adelaide for a week.

Hope to chat more on the blog!

Labels:


Comments:
Lol - what happened in the photo?? It looks like gangsta Anthony!
 
HI Anthony!

I like your blog.. the background you chose is really neat.. black.

I'm writing you from Houston, Texas- you know, where NASA is. Luke visited us gosh.. three years ago I think.

I will keep reading. Your cat sound really interesting!

bye!
 
hello, I think I look rather cool in the photo.

Yes, it has been a while since Luke went over.

Belle is a rather funny cat, she is also really cute.

Anthony
 
Hello, I think I looked rather cool in the photo.

Thanks, I rather liked the background as well, hence the reason I picked it.

Belle is really cute and funny.

Anthony
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]