Wednesday, October 18, 2006

STUFF WE HAVE DONE AND ARE DOING


Hello!

Last Saturday we bought the Doctor Who annual, it is really cool !

It's got two comics, some info on the Daleks, etc and it had this cool quiz where it compared you to the companions - I was 3/4 Captain Jack and 1/4 Sarah Jane Smith.

Thomas was entirely Captain Jack.

Dad was entirely Rose.

Mum was half Captain Jack, half Mickey.

Jonathon and Alexander were Captain Jack.

And - Thomas and I bought a really cool computer game - but we need a better graphics card - which is very annoying!

Labels:


Comments:
Hi Anthony!

I liked your map - it's pretty cool. I always enjoy stories behind such things - they're kind of fun. :)

I also loved the Canberra photo - it was such a good shot! I do like that bit of Canberra, I think it's really well-designed: all the parts fit together and reinforce each other so that Parliament House dominates the aspect as you drive up. It reminds me of a similar bit in Washington DC - I think it's called the Avenue. It runs from the Capitol to (I think) the Washington Monument, right through the heart of DC, and is basically all grass and can be walked on.

Luke
 
Hello Luke!

Thanks, I also have another map which is to the east of that world, most of the land is ruled by Empire of the wolf, which are goblins. That area consists of millions of small islands and continents.

Yeah, the Canberra photo is really cool.

Lots of love, Anthony
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]