Tuesday, November 07, 2006

STUFF

Hello!
We are writing books for schoolwork, last year I wrote a guidebook, the year befor that I wrote a fantasy book and right now I am writing a book about a made up world of mine.

On Sunday, we got the video card which we needed to play the game that Thomas and I bought.
The game is very cool and quite realistic.

Tomorrow, we are going to have a surfing lesson, it is our third for this term. At the begining of this year we had quite a lot of surfing lessons, so were only having four this term.

Thomas and I fold and deliver the local newspaper on Tuesday, Jonathon and Alexander go to work and mum does some work too.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]