Tuesday, November 07, 2006

WHAT WE HAVE BEEN DOING

Hello!
We are writing books for schoolwork, it is really fun! Last year I wrote a guidebook, the year before that I wrote a fantasy book and right now I am writing a book about a world.

On Sunday, we got the video card we needed to play that computer game Thomas and I bought.
It is very cool and quite realistic.

Tomorrow, we are going to have a surfing lesson. It is the third this term and at the begining of this year we had quite a bit of surfing lessons.

Thomas and I fold and deliver the local newspaper, so we did that yesterday{being the day we have to do it}, Jonathon and Alexander went to their work and mum did some work too.



Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]