Sunday, October 28, 2007

What We Have Done




on Saturday, we went and bought some summer clothes and looked at Castle Towers, which is a big shopping centre near us.

I bought a box of Lord of the Rings miniatures, which I have been painting. Mum and i decided on mainly white bather-shorts, black shorts, a red T-shirt and a black T-shirt.

Before this, we went to a Garden Mass, which was nice.

Yesterday, while painting my miniatures, I had a paint accident and spilt some on my black shorts, which, thankfully, are clean now. Yesterday, we went for a family walk, but Jonothan couldn't come, sadly.

Today, we are staying at home until we go to Kumon.

Friday, we went to archery, had lunch at a shopping centre and then went home. Thomas and I had music lessons and then Thomas, Jonothan and Alexander went to Youth Gruop.


That is pretty much what has been happening this weekend.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]