Wednesday, April 23, 2008

A Book Report


The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King
By J.R.R tolkien

The lord of the Rings trilogy is (as you most likely know) a fantasy adventure about the Fellowship of the Ring as they try to destroy the One Ring of Sauron, and they end up fighting in massive seiges and battles for the realms of Rohan and Gondor.

The reason I chose the book (this is about the third time I've read the trilogy) is because it is the 'starting point' of modern fantasy and I also love the detail put in the world and in the various maps that Tolkien drew.

It's for this reason that when I've read this book, I'm going to read the History of Middle-earth 12 book series.

Labels:


Comments:
Wow, just found your blog, but it doesn't look like you've posted recently. Unless I'm missing something, and knowing my tech skills that's possible...
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]